Why Should USA Small Businesses Develop A Website on WebsFb?December 21 - 11 month before
“Do you know that only 10% of US citizens do not use the internet? Most Americans are now online, which is a sufficient reason to be online. There are some specific reasons we will discuss here to have an online presence. Moreover, website-building platforms can help businesses to have a website in a few steps only.”
Table of contents
- Customer Expectation
- Your Website, your Voice
- Round the Clock Availability
- Worth Money
- Visibility on Google Search Engine
- Template Selection
- Selection of Color Theme
- Add Business Logo
- Designing Website Navigation
- Account Setup
- Adding Site Content
- Site Publishing
There are plenty of benefits of having a website both for small business owners and medium-sized business owners, for startups and large corporations. However, it's shocking that 28% of small businesses don't have a website yet, and 44% plan to create one in 2023. When modern people spend about 8 hours a day on the Internet, influencing how we live and work, any successful business should have a web presence.
The Reasons of Having A Small Business Website
A website can help businesses in getting new potential customers online. The small business website can also act as a product or service catalog that helps the customers get familiar with your service. WebsFB like an easy-to-use and feature-rich platform can indeed be used to develop a customer-friendly website in a few easy steps. This is the best website builder for small businesses to create an outstanding small business website.
There are many reasons to have a small business website, so let’s look at some of them.
Today every customer search for any service or product through the internet. Hence, digital-savvy customers search and try to locate your service online. It is your website that helps them to reach you.
Your Website, your Voice
Displaying or showcasing your service or product becomes easier through the website. You can convey information about your product or service through images or videos.
Round the Clock Availability
The customer can search for you and your service at any time of the day. The website remains available round-the-clock and can provide relevant information to the customer when they search for you.
You can only generate money if you reach the target customers. Your website can help you in reaching the target customers within seconds and in a cost-effective manner. You can also get a return on investment for your business through the website.
Visibility on Google Search Engine
Before making a purchase decision, every customer performs online research. Even the search engine optimization strategy helps businesses rank higher in search engine results. Therefore, a search engine-friendly website can increase traffic by improving search engine ranking.
Why Small Businesses Should Develop Business Websites on WebsFB?
Building a website is not a difficult task with WebsFB. Naïve and experienced both types of users will find WebsFB a user-friendly platform. Even for non-tech-savvy users, the platform can be of great help. Let's know some more benefits of using WebsFB, i.e., small business website builder:
- No Coding Skills Required: WebsFB users do not require any coding or technical skills. This website builder for small businesses has a user-friendly interface; even a layperson can develop the website using WebsFB. It's just a 7-step process to create a website on the WebsFB platform.
- DIY or Get it Done: WebsFB users can choose the DIY option to develop their custom website or opt for another option. If you are not technically qualified, choosing another option where you do not need too much can be a great option.
- Secure Website Hosting: WebsFB users get completely secured website hosting. With WebsFB, you need to be worried about site security. It is just an in-built feature that helps the users secure their website.
- Easy Design Edit: Website editing is a few-step process, just like website development for small businesses. If you want to edit your existing website's images, content, or navigation, you can log in to your account and edit the website layout.
- Website Creation a Simple Process: The entire website creation process is simple. You can choose a suitable business-friendly template among the available ones. Business-friendly paid, and free templates are available that can be suitable for your business genres.
- No Big Budget Required: You can choose free or paid website development plans. Even if you choose the paid plan of WebsFB – the best website builder for small businesses; it will still be affordable compared to hiring a professional website developer.
- Quick Website Development for Small Businesses: You can use your website in no time. Website building is a few-step process due to the availability of pre-designed templates. All you need to do is upload your business details like business logo, images, and content and make your website live in 7 steps.
- Integrated SEO Optimization: All small business websites developed through WebsFB are search engine optimized. The websites have already been optimized through keywords, meta tags, and other search engine elements.
- Integrated Lead Generation Form: If you want to know which customer wants to contact you or want to know the contact information of your site, then add a "Contact Us" form on your website. This form helps business owners in collecting user information.
- Galley Images: Every portfolio website may have business images that can give an idea to the site users about your experience. Businesses can upload their images under the gallery to showcase their service.
- Google My Business: To increase business visibility in the nearby area, you can add a Google My Business account. Google My Business is a tool by Google that enhance business marketing. For example, WebsFB users get their business profiles listed on Google My Business.
Website Creation Steps on the WebsFB Platform
The presence of website-building tools and platforms also makes it easier to build a website even without any coding skills. Following the simple step process, you can read your website. WebsFB is a great platform that helps you to create a small business website in just a few steps. You can bring your business online in just a few minutes and steps. Let us know the steps:
On WebsFB, if you want to make a small business website design, then as a first step, you will have to select a template depending on your business type. Then, you can either select the template matching your service, like barber, financial, educational, lifestyle, or food service or select an existing template and customize it for your service. You don't need to select the template just because it looks attractive, knows your service, and then chooses the best template for your content.
You don't need to select the template just because it looks attractive, knows your service, and then chooses the best template for your content. WebsFB site users can choose either a free or premium template. Then, they can get their website within 3 days.
Selection of Color Theme
When you select your template, you should choose a color theme. The color theme you choose for your small business website design should also match the customer's choice and logo. Choosing a suitable color theme can make your website different from your competitors and attract many new customers. It has been seen that most of the customers buy the product only due to the fantastic color theme. So, while selecting the color theme, be cautious.
WebsFB has also specified specific simple color descriptions as well under every color. These descriptions also help WebsFB customers in making their choice easier. By this, you can choose your color theme without any confusion.
Add Business Logo
Now that you have selected your site theme and color, now is the time to add your business logo. Moreover, if you do not have a business logo, then based on your business type and website theme, you can design your business logo. The logo of your business is like your brand identity. Your logo is the brand identity that your customer will remember. WebsFB users can add or update their site logo at any time.
Designing Website Navigation
Website navigation design is an important aspect for the customer so that when your customer comes for the first time, they can quickly locate your services. WebsFB customers can add as many sections or menu options to their site as they wish. Through the Website navigation option, you can add up to 7 sections to your site:
- About Us
If you want to change the order of navigational options, then if also quite simple. There is always an option for WebsFB users to alter or change the navigation of the website. However, small businesses are always advised to keep the navigation as simple as possible so that the viewers can understand your service better.
When you finalize everything about your websites, like its logo, navigation, color, and theme, it is time to create your account, so you can create your first free website without coding. For account creation on WebsFB, a small business website builder, you must provide a functional email and password. Your account will help WebsFB to identify your business uniquely, and you will also receive a verification link in your mail. By confirming your details, you can take one more step in making the website live.
Adding Site Content
When you reach this step, you will have to add some content to the site. Your site will work just as a skeleton without any content with some blank sections. So, now you should add some content in several site sections like About Us, contact, service, and other required sections. Editing these sections will include the inculcation of several small and big required information on the site. You can also edit the site logo, add images, and do much more with this.
The final step of website creation is to publish the site. But before publishing the site, make sure that whether it's all sections are working properly or not. Then, if you still want to make some changes to the small business website, you can make it easier. Moreover, as a final step on WebsFB, when you publish it, you will get a congratulatory message confirming your live website.
There are many reasons why small businesses should have a website, and a few of them we have listed here. Either a user can develop a free-of-cost website or can get it done. The website development cost has been greatly reduced due to WebsFB-like website building platforms. If you have decided to create a website for your small business, try WebsFB, the best small business website builder. On WebsFB, the best website builder for small businesses, users can create a website in a few minutes or have their personalized website by their team in just 3 days.
Subscribe to Stay Updated with Latest News
Esey 7 steps for build your website.
- Business (21)
- Development (21)
- Email Marketing (5)
- Graphic Design Trends (3)
- How To's (17)
- Ideas and Inspiration (2)
- Inspiration Technology (5)
- Management (2)
- Marketing (33)
- New Features (10)
- News (24)
- Online Advertising (3)
- Promote Your Website (22)
- Search Engine Optimization (8)
- Security (4)
- Small Business Tips (42)
- Social Media (5)
- User Experience (3)
- Web Design (39)